Current Employment Openings
All positions are subject to be filled internally within the company, -Wichita and Indian Preference is observed. All positions are open until filled. Most positions require Flexible Hours, Nights & Weekends unless otherwise noted.
Please feel free to accompany your Employment Application with a Resume.
Email Resumes to [email protected]
- Part Time Blackjack Dealer
The Table Games Dealer is responsible for all aspects of dealing the blackjack or other table games as needed and assists the Pit Supervisor in tracking play and game observation. Greets, and recruits new players while providing friendly, excellent service to each customer. In order to be a productive employee at Sugar Creek Casino you must have the ability to work with others as a team. In order for Sugar Creek Casino to function efficiently you may be asked to assist in the training of new employees, as they become part of our team. In addition, other duties and responsibilities may be requested of you, which are not in your job description.
- Part Time Players Club
Responsible for the success of the Player’s Club, by assisting customers through the membership process, and explaining the benefits of membership. Performs all functions in accordance with applicable laws and gaming regulations, mission and objectives of the Sugar Creek Casino and the Wichita and Affiliated Tribes, as well as established policies, procedures and controls.
- Drop Team Member
Primary responsibility is for all monies received from the drop team. Verify, balance and record incoming cash, chips or other items of cash value from cash storage / bill validation boxes into the Casino Management System. Performs all functions in accordance with applicable laws and gaming regulations, mission and objectives of the Sugar Creek Casino and the Wichita and Affiliated Tribes, as well as established policies, procedures and controls.
- Administrative Assistant
Works directly with the General Manager and Department Managers on administrative projects and procedures. Manages the front office and supervised the Secretary/Receptionist personnel. Delegates the work load and assignments for front office personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following:
The following is a list of the main duties/ responsibilities. However, other duties may e assigned as deemed necessary by General Manager
- Assists computer users with word processing/spreadsheet questions and problem solving.
- Coordinates special projects at the direction of the General Manager or Casino Manager.
- Corresponds to customers regarding inquiries concerning general casino information.
- Supervise, coordinates and assigns job duties for the secretary/receptionist positions.
- Responsible for maintaining office supplies for each Departmental Manager and office personnel.
- Monitoring and maintaining the appearance of the front office area.
- Responsible for the staff training and schedules for the secretary/receptionist.
- Responsible for delegating the work assignments and coordination of the work load of the secretary/receptionist
- Ability to independently prepare correspondence and documentation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- At least two years’ administrative assistant or office management/supervisory experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- Must have experience in modern office procedures and protocol.
- Substantial word-processing skills with emphasis on Microsoft Office software.
- Efficient in spreadsheet preparation using Excel.
- Good report writing and preparation skills.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime to complete projects and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to multitask efficiently.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
1. High School Diploma or GED Required.
2. Advanced level computer and office automation training or 2 years of advanced computer experience.